NFL 2015

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Supe

Reaction score
Yay!

darrelle_revis-300x450.jpg

Yay!

Ted-Ginn.jpeg

LOL Eagles, LOL.

Sam-Bradford.jpeg

What's the difference between a traffic cone and Jimmy Graham?

One can block, the other one plays for the Seahawks now.

booooo to you, sir. i'm looking forward to seeing what he can do for the Hawks!

^ maybe they'll try throwing to him in the final seconds of another Super Bowl instead of running it? :dunno:

Too soon?

yes too soon :eek:ldman: . seriously though Graham will be a great red zone threat.

Who did Seattle get for their new defensive Cordinator?

promoted the current defensive back coach Kris Richard. should be a good fit.

Broncos will be good enough to make the playoffs, barely. This will be Mannings swan song and will be painful to watch as a Broncos fan.

DeMarco Murray to the Eagles

Brandon Browner to the Saints

Antonio Cromartie to the Jets

what a crazy few days it's been.

Yes, the Jets have excelled at recreating the team they had two years ago.

49ers LB Chris Borland retiring at 24!

Last edited by a moderator:

Saw that. Concussion fears. Sure makes Willis' retirement that much more painful. Borland was solid. Heard this morning that he led the team in tackles despite starting only 7 games.

A guy with a brain injury decided to befriend me waiting for the train into the city. Nice guy, Scary stuff, felt real bad for the guy. I can see why these players are retiring early.

Saw that. Concussion fears. Sure makes Willis' retirement that much more painful. Borland was solid. Heard this morning that he led the team in tackles despite starting only 7 games.

i only got an in depth look at him when he played against the Seahawks but he was a beast during those games. very quick to the ball. i understand his reasoning but it would take a lot of resolve to walk away from that kind of earning potential. of course he's already pocketed something like $2.5M which is a pipe-dream for us lowly, squarely middle class engineers :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh. He's been unproductive/injured each of the last 2 years. Glass jaw only heals so many times before it stays cracked...

my STEELERS don't seem to be making any additions, just retiring the older players. I don't like where this is headed currently.

Back