NFL 2015

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My neighbor was saying the Eagles now have 3 of the 5 worst QBR rated QB's of the last 5 years. Sam Bradford was the highest rated.

of that group I would see Tebow being the starter, he cant throw (@ NFL Speed) but he probably has the other intangibles / leadership skills... but not sure how out of shape you get sitting out a year..

My neighbor was saying the Eagles now have 3 of the 5 worst QBR rated QB's of the last 5 years. Sam Bradford was the highest rated.

Not only did the Jets have 2/3 of those, we STILL have Geno Smith...

Relax all, Johnny Football is back and ready to go!

I do hope Tebow does a good job and wins the starting QB job. Just to see the so called experts come with explanations for that. But deep inside me I know it is not going to happen. He will probably be cut before the season as the contrat has no guaranteed money.

I am no expert and know nothing about football but...Is Tebow so bad that he does not deserve the same development period as others as Gabbert, Geno Smith, and others got. He won a few games here and there with the Broncos. It was not pretty but he managed to win some games. Even won a playoff game against a defense that was supposed to crush him. I guess we will never know.

CSB

You can come to Winter Park with us for Thanksgiving, lodging there during Thanksgiving week is dirt cheap...

Thanksgiving Day is ruined. Now I'll have to go to my in-laws on the actual day. Thbbbpppttt.
Nonsense! It's going to be an epic night of football!

Bears at Packers (and Favre's number retirement ceremony) on Thanksgiving

GettyImages-505911.0.jpg

They have to retire his number; otherwise he'll keep texting dick pictures to women.

KF- Agreed, but it almost assuredly means I have to be with my in-laws. FAIL.

Can you get me three tickets to the game? "Uh, we can't come to your house. We're going to Wisconsin."

Lol, they're retiring Fav ray's number? How are they sure he isn't going to come back yet again?
LOL, even I can laugh at that one because it's true.

They have to retire his number; otherwise he'll keep texting dick pictures to women.

KF- Agreed, but it almost assuredly means I have to be with my in-laws. FAIL.

Can you get me three tickets to the game? "Uh, we can't come to your house. We're going to Wisconsin."
LOL x 2. Nah, he's too busy with Favre & Carve

Ironically, I just got (4) tickets from the county lottery. But don't know yet which game it will be. Would be awesome if it were that game though.

I see 2 options here. (1) you say you're going to the game even if you don't have tickets and then just hang out with us anyway. We can tailgate in my driveway. (2) get yourself a case of PBR on the way to the in-laws.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be so glad when this draft is done. The only story that has been on since the Bucs were something like 2-12 has been Jameis or Marcus. At this point I don't even care, I just don't want to have to hear the same story repeated on every sports site and radio station in the area.

^ or seeing "Mock Draft 7.0! Mariota to the Chargers?!" type headlines everywhere.

I hate mock drafts.

"Mock Draft 15: What if Jamis is in rehab and drops to 3rd round..."

Back