Iran's Stealth fighter

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt Worley PE

Run silent, run deep
Reaction score
Q-313-2.jpg

31808d1360011078-iran-reveals-new-stealth-jet-130204_0_q313cockpit.jpg

So, so much wrong here.

Does Iran REALLY think they're fooling anyone with their shenanigans? Space monkey? Stealth fighter? C'mon...

i imagine the chic's in our airforce are looking forward to an epic dogfight with that piece of engineering

Why would they show accurate pics of their fighter? We don't actually believe this thing is real do we?

when you have a press conference for a new plane, don't you usually show it flying?

I've been out of the fighter jet business for a while, but from memory of my F-16 days...most fly by wire jets have a joystick on the side with a single hand control not like the old center mechanical sticks between the legs...

The good news is that it comes with Sirius XM.

I've been out of the fighter jet business for a while, but from memory of my F-16 days...most fly by wire jets have a joystick on the side with a single hand control not like the old center mechanical sticks between the legs...

You noticed that, too, eh?

I liked the decals and random monitors on the IP, too. I think I see a bitchin' Blaupunkt stero there, too.

I was just a low level mechanized infantry grunt, but the few times we were able to see a F-22 (even fresh of the plant in Lockheed- Marietta), the cockpit controls were all covered up, no pictures allowed. Normally - the real military at least want to make you work for your espionage, not just post it on the internet.

Hell once when I was in the Nat. Guard a F-117 crashed in North Georgia and we were all sent to guard little pieces of just the plane all over the area... It was like, holy **** this must be important, there giving us real bullets!

I love how if you hover over the photo, it's captioned as "FLOP GUN".

I knew I had seen something that looked a lot like that plane somewhere before.

330px-MiG-31_Firefox.jpg

Looks like they took the plane from "Firefox" and gave it a little bit of an update.

I knew I had seen something that looked a lot like that plane somewhere before.

330px-MiG-31_Firefox.jpg

Looks like they took the plane from "Firefox" and gave it a little bit of an update.
Are you saying the Russians are part of this too?

Back