Iran's Stealth fighter

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, but to "fly" it, you need to think in Farsi.

(...and by "fly", I mean "insert a quarter and rotate around while it tilts back and forth".)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at the inside of th cockpit, the top piece of electronic equipment looks like an old Realistic Radio I had years ago from Radio Shack. Was a damn good radio. If that is the case, it should get good reception where ever it is parked.

(...and by "fly", I mean "insert a quarter and rotate around while it tilts back and forth".)
Funny thing is when i sent the pic to our admin, she replied back, "So that's where all the kiddie rides that used to be in front of the Kmart went."

it was a fairly bad ass movie, especially the ending with the Sub cover up

firefox-poster.jpg

yep. I liked Firefox, too. It was different role for Clint but he was still tough.

"Remember, you have to think Russian"
------------------------------------

Farsi, dammit.

Think in Farsi.

Think in Farsi.

Think in Farsi.

100_3922.JPG

"GO LEFT! Dammit, it's not going left!"

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just a lowly paratrooper, but that thing looks tiny.

And my frame of reference are F-16 which I looked in the cockpit (pilot control station an airman corrected me) once and laughed about trying to fit inside and I am only 6'2".

Was it Iran or N Korea that had the photoshopped missle array? I wonder why they didn't photoshop something more intimidating.

Back