Seismic and Surveying courses at CAPECC

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SENGINEER

Reaction score
Has anyone taken a seismic or surveying course at CAPECC.COM Professional Engineering Course Center in Brea? Please advise.

I just passed my EIT and took a course for the same with CAPECC..it was a success !! yay !! :) I haven't taken the seismic or survey courses with them yet...but definitely planning to take them coming fall..my friends who took these courses said it absolutely worth it..and Dr. Nagi is excellent...I would highly recommend it..good luck

SENGINEER,

I'd like to strongly recommend EET's Seismic review course. I know the instructor Dr. Ibrahim, SE very well and he is an incredible instructor. I met him after I passed the exam so I didn't have the chance to take his class myself but my friends have and they rave about him, his class and his book. The class isn't local to S CA but you could always join his live webinars.

http://engineerboards.com/index.php?showtopic=20420

Best of luck to you.

Thank you for the advice. I heard many positive comments about Dr. Nagi with many years of teaching courses. I am still debating with friends.

Thanks again,

I passed. Just got my PE. I took the seismic review and found it helpful...

SENGINEER,

I'd like to strongly recommend EET's Seismic review course. I know the instructor Dr. Ibrahim, SE very well and he is an incredible instructor. I met him after I passed the exam so I didn't have the chance to take his class myself but my friends have and they rave about him, his class and his book. The class isn't local to S CA but you could always join his live webinars.

http://engineerboard...showtopic=20420

Best of luck to you.
Can someone provide feedback on the webinars? I'm interested and strongly considering taking his coarse online.

SENGINEER,

http://engineerboard...showtopic=20420

Best of luck to you.
Can someone provide feedback on the webinars? I'm interested and strongly considering taking his coarse online.
I took Dr. Ibrahim's online class for the Seismic exam in October.

I passed first time - and I put that on the course, the workbook and especially the lectures.

The book has all you need - so it minimizes the clutter on those tiny desks in the computer testing center - its a lot more thought out than Hiner's too (IMO).

The classes are an all day affair - you'll go from 7:30am till 4/4:30pm and its solid.

Also there's weekly homework - DO IT. If you have any questions you'll usually get an email reply in under a few hrs and the Dr has open hours during the week if you need more contact time.

All up - of all the $ you'll drop to get your PE - this I felt was some of the best I'd spent.

If you have any questions at all - PM me.

I took also Dr Ahmed Ibrahim's online class for seismic and passed from the first time. He is course is great .

I took also Dr Ahmed Ibrahim's online class for seismic and passed from the first time.

Just passed my PE exam and I couldn’t have done that with out the tremendous help from the Professional Engineering Course Center in Brea California the best place to help you refresh your knowledge and prepare for the exams.

I took courses for all subjects and it was more than enough to pass the exam from the first trial.

Environment is great, the prices are very competitive (actually the lowest I could find) and Prof. Nagi is very knowledgeable as well as all the professors who helps him teach.

If you want to get the job done from the first round I strongly suggest going there.

www.capecc.com

I guess John meant PECC since his second posting addressed PECC.

Thank you all for the responses. I learned that that PECC has a sample exam that is giving at the end of the course that is really very helpful.

In addition, there is another one-day seismic course at which 2 sample exams are solved in details on the board with a chance to ask questions (live). With a maximum number of 20-people live seminar, attendees ask questions and communicate much easier compared to a webinar situation.

I think I made my mind now.

Thank again,

I guess that John meant PECC since his second posting addressed PECC.

Thank you all for the responses. I learned that PECC has a sample exam (given at the end of the course) that is really very helpful.

In addition, there is another one-day seismic course at which 2 sample exams are solved in details on the board with a chance to ask questions (live). With a maximum number of 20-people live seminar, attendees ask questions and communicate much easier compared to a webinar situation.

I think I made my mind now.

Thanks again,

Latest posts

Back