Virginia PE results - Page 8 - APR 2012 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
 photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
Sign in to follow this  
jjohnson6102006

Virginia PE results

Sent in my regulations exam last week, they received it on Wednesday, and today, Monday, I found my name on the website! WooHoo, I have a license number!!

I emailed and explained that a colleague of mine received his score on a letter he received from DPOR and questioned why I did not receive my score.

Waiting on a response.

EDIT - UPDATE

got a response that in order to get a score i need to provide my SSN and DOB. I'm going to call this afternoon and ask if I can get my score. Will update.

Edited by PEinVA

So I called and got my score 84%. I'm mad, I wanted to beat a co-worker who claims he got a 92%!

The scary part about the process was the women didnt' ask me to verify my personal information, she read it all to me to confirm it. Not very secure IMO.

Who really cares? It does not make any difference-- YOU PASSED! Oh, sure, bragging rights, but the truth of it is that it makes no difference-- you are a registered professional engineer in Virginia.

• Like 1

Who really cares? It does not make any difference-- YOU PASSED! Oh, sure, bragging rights, but the truth of it is that it makes no difference-- you are a registered professional engineer in Virginia.

only for the ribbing. i know in the end a 71 is the same as a 99 in this case. its just a point of pride and selfishness.

Also - didn't we get the wall certificate with the pocket card?

I got my wall certificate Monday, and it is up on my wall today......

Sign in to follow this