Which state will be the last to report October 2011 Results???

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mevans154

Project Manager
Reaction score
As of 12/20/11 at 8:30 AM ET, there are unofficially 14 states that have not reported the October 2011 PE results.

The states that have not reported the PE results are:

Oregon, Nevada, Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, North Dakota, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Maine, New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, and South Carolina.

Which state is going to be last????

The betting window is now open!

Right now my bet is on Maryland...Consistantly late and I have little faith in my state right now haha

Wisconsin was released yesterday, and it's been said that SC released last week, just no one here to report on it. To the best of our knowledge, RI also hasn't released, but some of these states may not be represented on this site.

Maryland will be last. Probably after next year exam date...lol

Don't forget the District of Columbia. Their board is not answering the phone right now . . . maybe they are busy posting results.

Now that NY is out of the running for last-state-to-release, MD is that much closer :mad:

I would have bet Tenn - but I would have been wrong. The TN results are coming in 3 weeks earlier than last year.

Back