Which state will be the last to report October 2011 Results???

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As of 1:30 PM ET on 12/21/11, we are down to 11 states that have not reported the PE scores yet:

Oregon, Idaho, Nevada, Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Rhode Island, and Maine.

Which state will have bragging rights on being the slowest???

Casting my vote for the great state of Pennsylvania...

If you want to entertain yourself with an exercise in futility... Try to get an answer from those people!

The current excuse is that a "computer glitch" is holding things up... And that we should have results after the holiday... But they won't say which one.

Priceless

California will probably be the last state to issue licenses to those that passed :)

Pennsylvania will be the last to find out IF we Passsed. I was told by PCS that it may be the end of January before we find out our pass/fail status.

Can't believe CA is going to release the seismic/surveying results before some of the states release their national exam results! Wacky, but I'm not complaining.

Pennsylvania, Its a tennis match between PCS and the PA state board.....I bet everyone is on vacation in those two agency who have the authority to release the scores

So I know Pennsylvania just got their results late last week...Congratulations PA!!!!

Are there any states outs there that still have not released results???

Latest posts

Back