IL PE Results up on CTS website

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I about had a heart attack when you posted this!

PASSED

Mining and Mineral Processing, Illinois

Congrats and thanks for posting update.

Passed

Electrical: Power - Illinois

congrats!!! if you check the boards webpage you should be ablw to get your license numbers too before the letter arrives

Mine still shows the "no record found. Statuses are updated every 24 hours..."

Is that bad news? :-(

So according to CTS I passed Mechanical Systems but the entry adjacent to the field "Overall Exam Results" still reads "Incomplete for Licensure."

Do any of you others that passed the IL PE have anything different in the "Overall Exam Results" field? Maybe I have a paperwork problem . . .

I would think you would have to wait until the board meets before you get your license number. Since Illinois allows testing before having the required experience each application would have to be reviewed.

Or maybe not I dunno.

Illinois PE October 2011 examinees, results are up on continentaltesting.net, but the license lookup on idfpr.com lags and shows nothing for me yet. I finally passed on the second try...Illinois PE Civil (Structural concentration)...congratulations to all who passed and better luck next time to those who didn't. Trust me, I know how you feel!

Yea I mean I only have 2 years of experience so far - so I'm certainly not in any position to have a license number yet. I would guess that's a completely different system that needs to be handled differently.

I would think you would have to wait until the board meets before you get your license number. Since Illinois allows testing before having the required experience each application would have to be reviewed.

Or maybe not I dunno.
if you submit all the needed paperwork for the experience and $100 to the state ahead of time it is automatic.

Stil can't see any changes to my CTS login. Anyone else not have their profile updated yet?

Failed for the third time. Can someone please let me know if i can simply sign up again? What's the process for the 4th attempt?

You should be getting that info with your diagnostic report in the mail. But if you are still within the 3 year time limit since first attempt it should just be a matter of registering with cts and maybe ncees to get a new number.

Back