IL PE Results up on CTS website

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still no license number for me . . . looks like it is time to start contacting CTS and the IDFPR to see what is deficient in my application.

I sent an email over to CTS asking why my Overall Exam Results says "Incomplete for Licensure" despite my exam grade reading "Pass." The response was that it means nothing other than that I currently do not have a license. They could provide no insight into the cause of my not having a license.

Would anyone care to share what the Overall Exam Results box say on their CTS status page?

I sent an email over to CTS asking why my Overall Exam Results says "Incomplete for Licensure" despite my exam grade reading "Pass." The response was that it means nothing other than that I currently do not have a license. They could provide no insight into the cause of my not having a license.

Would anyone care to share what the Overall Exam Results box say on their CTS status page?
did you pay the state their $100?

My fundamentals of Eng. says "Waived". My Princ. and Practice says "Pass". My Overall Exam Results says "Pass". My Request Status says "Closed."

I did not apply for actual licensure yet as I still need 2 more years of experience. Regardless - my overall exam results still says "Pass"

did you pay the state their $100?
To the best of my knowledge I have paid the state all that I owe them -- I long ago paid whatever the required figure that was listed on the application.

Here is the story -- maybe there are some issues here.

-Did a co-op -- supplied official transcript and VE-PNG

-Got my additional 3 years of experience before the application deadline - submitted additional VE-PNGs

-Filled out my application to take both the FE and PE in one weekend. Submitted to CTS with payment of $338

-Took exams in October and passed both

I am now trying to find a copy of all the paperwork that I filled out to see exactly what I submitted. Right now I can only find a bunch of blank VP-ENGs that I sent out.

CTS payment is separate and different than the states $. $100 for the PE and like $40 or $60 for FE if i remember correctly.

I thought for sure that would be included in what I paid. The joint application costs only $100. CTS pockets $100+ for each test on top of that?

What paperwork is required when I submit additional payment to the state?

I contacted gentleman at the IDFPR to straighten out my situation. Apparently everything that I sent to CTS also needed to go the IDFPR Office (or maybe was only supposed to go there). CTS tells me that everything that I sent them in August is being sent or has been sent to the IDFPR. So it looks like I may need to gather up everything again, VE-PNG's, transcripts, and a full 4-page application. I am asking the IDFPR to clarify on that point.

It would seem that while I am able to conduct a stress analysis and solve thermodynamics problems I am pretty much incapable of correctly completing paperwork.

Back