No Email from NCEES

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCEng12

Reaction score
I, along with a few others have not received an email from NCEES although the results have been posted for a couple of days now. Anybody have a clue as to why this may have happened?

Same here. Also could not get a copy of my diagnostic report. I will call NCEES on Monday.

I did the online chat with an associate with NCEES who emailed my diagnostics this morning.

Civil - Construction

FAILED

fl posted the pass or fail on the ncees, but no email and no diagnostic. Transpo, fail, 2nd attempt.

some states didn't give ncees the automatic release ok.
I hadn't thought of that. I wonder if you request in writing from NCEES if they will give it to you? I will try and post my results here when I find something out.
not likely. the state has to tell them.

Is the "manual verification" even worth it? I went over the questions with a friend of mine and we got similar answers to a lot of the problems. he passed, i failed. I felt really confident this time around.

From my understanding no one has ever went from fail to pass because of a manual verification scoring

some states didn't give ncees the automatic release ok.
I hadn't thought of that. I wonder if you request in writing from NCEES if they will give it to you? I will try and post my results here when I find something out.
not likely. the state has to tell them.

Is the "manual verification" even worth it? I went over the questions with a friend of mine and we got similar answers to a lot of the problems. he passed, i failed. I felt really confident this time around.
nope. manual verification does not mean they go over it by hand. They run it through the scan tron machine again. no one has ever gone from fail to pass with a verification. I think NCEES even states that on their website.

just spoke to NCEES at noon today. They are having an IT issue with issuing the diagnostic reports. They hope to have it fixed NLT Tuesday morning, 12/20 - but hopefully sometime today.

Just as I thought. I've seen my result on NCEES yesterday but still have not received my email today.

yeah, i think you need to call them. makes me wonder if they fudged up the results...wishfully thinking...

yeah, i think you need to call them. makes me wonder if they fudged up the results...wishfully thinking...
Hopefully not! The said I passed. :)
Yeah im hoping they didn't mess it up. Having to explain to everyone that i failed after having told them i passed would be a bummer.

Plus i would probably have to pay them back for all those celebratory beverages...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully not! The said I passed. :)
Yeah im hoping they didn't mess it up. Having to explain to everyone that i failed after having told them i passed would be a bummer.

Plus i would probably have to pay them back for all those celebratory beverages...
Good going. looks like a trek to alabama for me... :hang:

Back