No Email from NCEES

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone from Maryland get their email notice. I have not gotten mine but my results are posted to NCEES. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone from Maryland get their email notice. I have not gotten mine but my results are posted to NCEES. Thanks.
...I haven't received an email yet - I pulled my results (Maryland, PE Electrical) off NCEES on-line.

Passed CA Mech PE. Pull results from MyNcees on 19 Dec. Still no email from Ncees as at 24 Dec

...I haven't received an email yet - I pulled my results (Maryland, PE Electrical) off NCEES on-line.
Same. I passed in Maryland (Mechanical - HVAC) but have yet to receive the email either.

Is the "manual verification" even worth it? I went over the questions with a friend of mine and we got similar answers to a lot of the problems. he passed, i failed. I felt really confident this time around.
So you're saying you violated the agreement you signed not to discuss the test questions?

Is the "manual verification" even worth it? I went over the questions with a friend of mine and we got similar answers to a lot of the problems. he passed, i failed. I felt really confident this time around.
So you're saying you violated the agreement you signed not to discuss the test questions?
The guy was confident about the exam and failed. Just imagine what's on his mind right now. So, if you don't have something encouraging or positive to say is better if you keep it for yourself.

The guy was confident about the exam and failed. Just imagine what's on his mind right now. So, if you don't have something encouraging or positive to say is better if you keep it for yourself.
Agree with darius, why are you inciting the situation, mudpuppy.

Agree with darius, why are you inciting the situation, mudpuppy.
Because NCEES monitors these boards. THe entire board could get shut down.

I feel for anyone who doesn't pass but they need to be careful.

I'm really not trying to be a jerk, but as professional engineers we have an ethical obligation to the profession. That includes not looking the other way, even when it is unpleasant. Sorry--I really am--but no, I can't just keep it to myself.

I believe a similar discussion happened in this thread: http://engineerboard...showtopic=17465

While it's best to err on the side of caution when discussing exam content, I think this has the potential to turn into a witch hunt and could bring about unintended consequences.

Same. I passed in Maryland (Mechanical - HVAC) but have yet to receive the email either.

Check your spam folder, i know when I signed up for the test I called and complained i never received my confirmation email, only to find it in my spam folder after the lady on the other end promised she sent it twice. That was a gmail account so I assume a lot of other gmail accounts would have directed it to spam originally.

I checked my yahoo spam and found nothing either. Besides, all my other stuff from NCEES came through fine this year.

(null)

I emailed the Maryland PCS Client Coordinator. I received this email at 9:57 AM today (January 4, 2012):

Good morning,

If you passed your PE examination, PCS will email you a letter with your registration number and information with How to Apply for a license in Maryland. This email will be sent today or at the latest tomorrow.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thank you.

Back