WASHINGTON (State) - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

cedawg

Long time lurker, first time poster here.

Has anybody heard anything about Washington State test results?

Brian

Last edited:
I e-mailed the Washington State board and they said:

"Results are now mailed directly from NCEES/ELSES. I'm sure you'll hear they are out before we will. So with that note, I just don't know when they will be released. It should be soon. Past history was usually around Christmas."

That was as of this morning. Since other posts have said that NCEES has started mailing results, we should get them in our mailboxes any time now.

Anybody hear anything about Washington State?
I've heard plenty of stuff about Washington State, seeing as the Ms. VTE grew up in Spokane.

Nothing about the exam though!

:wel
Good or bad stuff? Spokane is a big town. South hill or Browns Addition or North? Makes big differenece.

3gorgesdam, I thought you were from China.  Or are you on assignment there?
I am from China and currently live in the State. :true: Did you hear anything about the result yet?

Last edited:
The waiting is killing me. I've checked my mail three times a day for the past several days (my mail doesn't show up until late afternoon) and even though the Board said that I'll get my results in the mail before they do I still keep checking the Washington License Query to see my status. It just continues to say "Approved for Examination" Arghhhhh!

Anybody hear anything about Washington State?
I've heard plenty of stuff about Washington State, seeing as the Ms. VTE grew up in Spokane.

Nothing about the exam though!

:wel
Good or bad stuff? Spokane is a big town. South hill or Browns Addition or North? Makes big differenece.
They live in Mead, not too far from "the Y" as the locals call it

Our Saturday mail got delayed due to snow last night. I checked the mail at 2:00 pm and nothing was there. But at 3:30 pm I got the mail. I opened it and only gave a quick glimps. I saw "Congratulations!" I passed!!! Two days before Christmas!! What more can I ask for this holiday?

:pass :pass :pass :pass :pass

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Last edited:
Thanks tmckeon and Congratulations to you too!! I saw your name on the congrats list.

Have a Merry Christmas and happy hoilday! :congrats: :drunk:

Congrats to the passers! :beerchug :claps:

Hang in there :hung: to those who are still waiting! :mail:

Back