Osama dead

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csb

Reaction score
I know I should have more eloquent words, backed up with policy discussion...but all I can think is:

America- FUCK YEAH

I imagine in the morning I'll have more grown-up, responsible comments.

I know I should have more eloquent words, backed up with policy discussion...but all I can think is:

America- FUCK YEAH
I imagine in the morning I'll have more grown-up, responsible comments.
:thumbs: :thumbs:

chuck-norris-flag.jpg

^^Two people in my office told me that Obama was dead. It took a lot of questioning to determine that it was OSAMA, not OBAMA.

BTW we all rolled our eyes at the end of Obama's speech. Talk about melodramatic.

Huzzah...all world terrorism will now come to an end.

I'm glad it took 10 years, trillions of dollars, and the beginning of a completely unrelated war to finally catch/kill the only person that Americans really wanted dead after 9/11.

I thought it was hilarious that the tale end of Celebrity Apprentice was pre-emped for the announcement.

Also noted that the ABC commentater called him 'Obama sin Laden,' prompting gales of laughter at the Worley abode.

i was sick yesterday and crashed early, this morning my 8 year old (who is the early riser in our family) came and woke me up to tell me that he was dead! Thought that was great!

I am PISSED that I missed the ending of Celebrity Apprentice. Freakin' Obama didn't announce it until an hour later anyway.

I think that the coverage was overblown. I'd have been happy with a scrolling banner at the bottom of the screen that gave the news, then go live to the President as he makes the announcement. To spend an hour listening to correspondents babble about the same crap before Obama got on there was rediculous.

I think its great we got him, and I heard the mission went without incident to our troops, if so, THAT ROCKS.

U.S.A. ! U.S.A. ! U.S.A. !

:D

But still pissed I missed the ending of the Apprentice. Will try to find a webcast of it this evening. (I'm thinking that Hope, the Playboy playmate went home)

^^^ Exactly. Hopefully, it gives a little bit of validation for all the work our troops have done over there.

Last edited by a moderator:
a SF buddy of mine posted the pic of dead Osama on his facebook, I'll try and see if I can get a copy of it, I cant download it from my phone.. and apparantly facebook is frowned upon by the IS gods here at work!

I'm happy that it was confirmed and the body was already disposed of (reportedly). No need to parade his body or image.

^^Two people in my office told me that Obama was dead. It took a lot of questioning to determine that it was OSAMA, not OBAMA.
My husband struggled with that this morning..."How did he make a speech if he's dead?" He was so confused before I started clarifying President Obama versus Osama bin Laden.

Now if Obama can find Whitey Bulger he's shoe-in for re-election.

Ding-dong Osama's dead.....

kudos to the team that got the job done! USA ! USA !

Last edited by a moderator:
Back