NCEES comment form

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VAPSU

Reaction score
Is the purpose of the comment form to point out questions that should be thrown out or is it for NCEES to recognize things to avoid in future exam questions? (or both?) I noticed a few questions that seemed to be flawed or I had to make some pretty broad assumptions and I wanted to comment on them, although I’m fairly certain I got those correct and I’m hesitant to point out flaws if it means getting those questions I think I got correct thrown out. (I figure I could use all the correct answers I can get!)

Is the purpose of the comment form to point out questions that should be thrown out or is it for NCEES to recognize things to avoid in future exam questions? (or both?) I noticed a few questions that seemed to be flawed or I had to make some pretty broad assumptions and I wanted to comment on them, although I’m fairly certain I got those correct and I’m hesitant to point out flaws if it means getting those questions I think I got correct thrown out. (I figure I could use all the correct answers I can get!)
I don't know anything about the process of "throwing out" a question, but I would think that if they did "throw out" a question, that it would be counted correct for everyone if there was truly something incorrect about the question.

Back