Engineer Boards

​ ​ ​
Dleg

Movie thread

^ did they confiscate your man card at the door?

• Haha 1

Fantastic Beasts - The Crimes of Grindelwald was awful.  Other than Grindelwald, the characters were pretty boring and the plot pretty non-existent other than to extend the series even further.  Even worst, it muddies (or rewrites) most of the existing Harry Potter timeline so it's all fairly nonsensical.  

• fudgey 1

2 hours ago, Ramnares P.E. said:

Fantastic Beasts - The Crimes of Grindelwald was awful.  Other than Grindelwald, the characters were pretty boring and the plot pretty non-existent other than to extend the series even further.  Even worst, it muddies (or rewrites) most of the existing Harry Potter timeline so it's all fairly nonsensical.  

Probably won't bother watching it.  Watched the first one (tried anyway) recently because the wife had said something about seeing the new one and I couldn't tell you what it was about...was on my iPad and movie wasn't good enough to keep my attention.

I didn't think it was possible to make a harry potter movie any worse?

• Haha 1

I know the ladies like Jason Moana but this Aqua man movie looks pretty terrible.. I mean the trailer doesn't even look good!

I plan to pay zero dollars to see movies in the theatres for 2019.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Road Guy said:

I know the ladies like Jason Moana but this Aqua man movie looks pretty terrible.. I mean the trailer doesn't even look good!

Agreed. It looks SO cheesy.

• Like 1

Vincent Chase is the only Aquaman.

Since “Venom” is out on video I just finished watching that. Sorry, I didn’t think it was that bad, but then I was never in to comics so there’s no storyline variations for me to get all upset about. It was your typical superhero? type movie...a bunch of action without a load of substance but entertaining enough.