Who's going to be the first to email/call NCEES and/or Their State Board Today???

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
people all ready have. Check the diff. states. I know someone in Fl did

I talked to an NCEES person about an hour ago and he told me the PE results were not coming out today and that they were hoping they would come out this week.

I talked to an NCEES person about an hour ago and he told me the PE results were not coming out today and that they were hoping they would come out this week.
lots and lots of swear words for the fine folks at NCEES...

Now I will actually have to do some work today and stop hitting refresh.

Who knows what to believe anymore. I do think they will be out this week though, the whole "we hope to get them out this week" is nothing but cya crap that we've heard all along.

me: hi

Just a moment...

Support Agent: Hello, welcome to exam registration support. How can I help you?

me: yeah

would you please let me know on the status of NY PE results?

Support Agent: we are hoping PE results will be out this week

me: well could you please tell me if NCEES sent the results to NY PE board for validation or not?

Support Agent: we have not sent any PE results to any boards yet

me: so that means you expect NCEES sending the results to NY PE board by this week and then you do not know how soon NY will validate the results and then us examinees will receive the results..

Support Agent: correct

me: ok thanks for your help

have a good day

this will not be frustrating when i pass.....say it with me
as soon as you learned whether you passed or failed, you'll forget all about the waiting and start jumping up and down or crying, whichever response is appropriate

Just out of curiosity, who registered for the April 2011 exam, just in case?
o/

I started studying now just in case. I have until February 18th to register for NY State. At this rate, we will have just found out the week before. But, why shell out the bucks if you don't have to.

My chat with NCEES at 8am

"

me: is there any chance that the results will be released today?

Support Agent: Which exam?

me: PE

Support Agent: no

me: So I am assuming that they will be released tomorrow based upon the information posted on your website about the results being released the last week of december?

Is this true?

Hello?

"

No response to the last question so I am assuming that is not a good thing for getting results tomorrow either...

My chat with NCEES at 8am
"

me: is there any chance that the results will be released today?

Support Agent: Which exam?

me: PE

Support Agent: no

me: So I am assuming that they will be released tomorrow based upon the information posted on your website about the results being released the last week of december?

Is this true?

Hello?

"

No response to the last question so I am assuming that is not a good thing for getting results tomorrow either...

Then when ???, next year as I said .

me: Are we likely to see PE results posted today?

Just a moment...

Support Agent: we are hoping for today or Friday

me: Okay, thank you.

Back