Who's going to be the first to email/call NCEES and/or Their State Board Today???

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
me: Are we likely to see PE results posted today?
Just a moment...

Support Agent: we are hoping for today or Friday

me: Okay, thank you.
Today or Friday? What happened to Thusday? That is weird.

Are their offices closed for New Year's on Friday or are they open?
I thought they were closed on Friday.
I'm sure like most of us they feel like tomorrow is friday becaus of the short week.

I just hope it means released to us by then and not just to the boards.

Just a moment...

I'm sure like most of us they feel like tomorrow is friday becaus of the short week.

I just hope it means released to us by then and not just to the boards.
I think it will be today. I'm sure they don't want a replay of last weeks server crash on Thursday afternoon before the New Year Holiday.

Just a moment...

Unfortunately, my system crashed before I could ask about that,but I think he probably meant today or Thursday.

here's my chat... i probably got a little ugly with the person, but I wish there was more clarity.... anyway, nothing too new...

me: Are PE Exam results for Georgia expected to be released this week?

Just a moment...

Support Agent: we are hoping to release to the boards this week

me: And then once you release to the boards it could still be a couple more days right?

Support Agent: yes

me: Since it is a short week, does NCEES not yet know if the results will be ready to release by tomorrow?

Are you there?

Thank for the 11 words of vague evasiveness. I wish the whole process had more clarity as im sure it would make all examinees more comfortable with your process...

here's my chat... i probably got a little ugly with the person, but I wish there was more clarity.... anyway, nothing too new...
me: Are PE Exam results for Georgia expected to be released this week?

Just a moment...

Support Agent: we are hoping to release to the boards this week

me: And then once you release to the boards it could still be a couple more days right?

Support Agent: yes

me: Since it is a short week, does NCEES not yet know if the results will be ready to release by tomorrow?

Are you there?

Thank for the 11 words of vague evasiveness. I wish the whole process had more clarity as im sure it would make all examinees more comfortable with your process...
NCEES released a statement on their website that the the PE results WILL be released this week. Now it's hopefully. Shame on them...they created this mess. They deserve all the crap they are receiving!

It must just be like in a regular engineering firm.

Project manager --we'll have this project done by the end of the week

Engineers--we can't make that time frame---don't have enough people to finish the task

Project manager - go aheand an tell the client we'll have it out this week

It must just be like in a regular engineering firm. Project manager --we'll have this project done by the end of the week

Engineers--we can't make that time frame---don't have enough people to finish the task

Project manager - go aheand an tell the client we'll have it out this week
That's good.

Don't forget their "streamlined" process meant laying off some engineers and expecting the few remaining to get the same amount of work done.

This was my chat with NCEES today.

me: Will Virginia PE results be release today? I am having a stroke over here.

Just a moment...

Support Agent: we are hoping for today or Thurs.

me: Thank you!

This keeps today in play for now. Hopefully later today we will get some good news.

I'm so glad I have all these postings by everybody on here to read ..............

Lets me know I am not crazy being consumed by the idea of getting my test result. I'm sure hoping for sooner then later.

Really need to get some damn work done! A notification of a passing score would sure help that effort.

Back