seismic exam and surveying in CA

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

somcanukorn

Reaction score
Hi

I took seismic and surveying 3 times

very confident about surveying , cannot do any faster now.

any suggestion on seismic

I have Hinner book and Braradar book ,

Sam

:party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: The first two are basic bonuses like spell power or Txrwabved melee haste, while the third is one specific to your class, such as a chance for your healing spells to splash to nearby targets. discussion about the wow power leveling leaked talent trees as they are in the alpha now. I thought now would be a good time to take a break from boss talks to talk about what we know so far about the shaman talent trees and maybe find out your opinions on them as well. The information in the link above is leaked and is in no way wow gold official. If you are waiting for an official release or don't want to see any potential spoilers, don't click the link. Otherwise let us take a look at some of the potential changes. Each week, WoW.com brings you a fresh look at reader-submitted UIs. Have a screenshot of your UI you want to submit? Send your screenshots, along with info on what mods you're using wow power leveling and some background information, Happy belated Mother's Day, moms. That's about the best I can do for mothers as the addon/UI columnist, unless someone develops a mom addon. Anyway, another week and another aion gold reader's user interface. This week we get to take a look at some simple art, give some castbar recommendations and tips, and talk way too much about minimap placement. Let's get to it, shall we? Daelo hit the Dungeons & Raids forum this wow power leveling afternoon to announce some upcoming focus testing for Ruby Sanctum this Thursday. The blue post with scheduling is quoted below. Unfortunately, copying characters over to the PTR doesn't seem to be functional quite yet, only throwing a Sorry, but there has been an error with your request error. If you were planning on preparing for this in advance, no such luck. There's no reason to wedding dresses panic yet considering we have two full days before the testing is set to begin, With Cataclysm news ramping up lately, one of the things I've been thinking about is the possibility of certain achievements going bye-bye.

Hi

Sam
Hello Sam,

I suggest you chek out our website for the seminars at www.irvine-institute.org. We help student pass exams since 1973. Most students pass the first time.

Tammy

Hi

Sam

Hi Sam,

I hope you were able to pass your exams. I myself was in the same boat as you. Not by choice, but I passed each exam one at a time.

I passed the 8-hour first using the CERM and failed the other 2.

The second time I added Reza'a Surveying workbook that i had gotten from a friend. I passed Surveying but not Seismic. What I used for Surveying Principals by Cuomo and Reza's Surveying review book. http://surveyingreview.com/

I think that together using both books helped me pass becuase they cover some slightly different things.

The third time, I had looked at these boards and got the Heiner book. Priore to discovering the EB I never even heard of Heiner (hard ot beleive I know) So I bought his workbook since he did not have a review course in So. Cal this last spring. Teamed with the Seismic Design of Building Structures book by Lindburg & the solved problems book, I was able to finally pass Seismic this past April.

Back