Wouldn't want to be Mrs. ptatohed today!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorite was always on the freeway when the blowout went up the back and no place to pull over.  Plus, the small enclosed space of the car was always nice for the fumes.
hahaha, yes, and always in the summer.

Mini-Kevo found some of her old (unused) diapers buried in the back of her closet the other day.

She asked why we still had them since she did not need them anymore. 

I simply said "just in case" and she gave me one of those teenager looks. I suppose it is already starting.

My worst night was when he threw up all over his bed at 3:00am.   I wish I could unsmell that.  

Best thread ever. With a 2 year old and a newborn, this is my life right now.

Just about spit up my coffee when I read the bit about "talk to me when it comes out the neckhole."

I was changing my son really early in the morning and he started to pee before I got the clean one on. Without hesitation I just leaned him away from me so he peed all over the window/blinds/wall. Wife walked in right as I did it and started laughing out of delirium from being up all night with him. Had to move the big oak dresser away from the wall to clean that one up.

And we did have a couple "out the neckhole" blowouts. Those were just easier to put the kid feet-first into a trash bag and strip everything down into the bag and immediately transfer to the bathtub.

Cleaning up a blowout in an airplane bathroom is a whole other level of suckyness, especially when you are prone to motion sickness...

But to add to the sentiment of the others, I am so glad our kids are way past that. Mine are pre-teens and my 10 yr-old daughter is starting the best friend-to-rage monster mood swings. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Mini-Ram hasn't had too many incidents though I remember a couple years ago when he was about 2 and had a really bad stomach bug.  Wife and I both woke up around midnight (doesn't it always seem to happen in the middle of the night?) to poop streaming down his legs onto the plush carpet.  It was a dual effort - wife cleaned the kid, I attempted to clean the carpet.

Now our biggest problem seems to be that he'll wait until we're in the car, on the way out/returning home, and that will be the precise time he needs to go poop.  I have become quite the expert at finding restaurants/gas stations/ anything with a toilet.

I remember once when Small Fry was a baby (before Tator Tot or Baby Spud were born), he had a huge explosive blowout while in his bouncer.  All over him and inside the bouncer.  While first concentrating on cleaning the baby, we then go back to tackle the bouncer only to discover it was spotless.  Yup, Molly was kind enough to help us clean it.   

032 - Crop.JPG

Back