Wish me luck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RIP - VTEnviro

His Memory Eternal
Reaction score
Keep you fingers crossed for me gang, the New Hampshire board is going to review my reciprocity application at their meeting tomorrow. I should be able to see if I'm approved on Monday. :bow: :mail:

:beerchug You should not have any problems since your office is a stones throw away from New Hampster :thumbsup:

Well, I'm all set in New Hampshire now. :???:

Sadly, getting a license in a second jurisdiction doesn't get me double the raise or double the congratulatory gift as the first.

But, my orly smiley is back. So that's good enough for me.

VT goes both ways?

Just kidding!

Congrats dude! You didn't have to go through the whole grueling application process gain? No references, etc...? That's awesome if so. I guess you just had to fork over the duckies essentially.

ed

VT goes both ways?
Yeah, I can screw stuff up on both sides of the Connecticut River now!

I had to go through the whole application process again: application forms, list of experience, references, verification of college, EIT, and PE, and this ethics quiz they may you submit with your application.

And of course the fee. Their fee is double for reciprocity than it is to apply for the exam. I guess they figure with that mondo PE raise you get the first time :whatever: , you can afford an extra hundred bucks to apply.

are you the first "double"? 
I think so. I'm glad I saved the coupon I got when I ordered my VT stamp. I get 10% off my next order! And I know what that's gonna be. :D

PS - I want a stamp that says orly

Congrats, VTEnviro. Now I can look for unregulated waste runoff from your projects on both sides of the CT river as I kayak!! :D :jk:

Back