WHY IS IT GREEN????

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish I would have wasted my life with odd jobs after obtaining my degree. I think I may be further ahead in my career had I done that... :huh:

I've had mine set to green for a long time, so nothing changed. I was wondering what all the hub-bub was about.

MA_PE,

I'm same way. Have always had it set to green.

I may switch DEFAULT back to blue at some point, because when I would pull up the page, and see that it was blue, I knew that I wasn't signed into EB.com

MA_PE,
I'm same way. Have always had it set to green.

I may switch DEFAULT back to blue at some point, because when I would pull up the page, and see that it was blue, I knew that I wasn't signed into EB.com
i only notice the difference when I logg in at home. Here are work i don't notice

Default is still blue for me here at work... and I even flipped through the other colors just to test them out... using Firefox though, so who knows?

Sapper,

that means you had physically selected blue, if yours didn't change. Only those on 'default' would have changed to green when I did the switch.

If I ever get time,

I intend on 'tweeking' the GREY Pro skin so that it is more black/white/grey and if up on the screen, doesn't draw attention. If you know what I mean.

That way, if perusing EB.com and a co-worker walks by your monitor, it will look fairly plain. Of course, you have to go into your MY CONTROLS and have avatars and post photos turned off. (I have avatars off now)

I've been rocking the gray. I don't particularly care for the site logo, but it goes well with my Windows XP Royale Noir theme.

If I ever get time,
I intend on 'tweeking' the GREY Pro skin so that it is more black/white/grey and if up on the screen, doesn't draw attention. If you know what I mean.

That way, if perusing EB.com and a co-worker walks by your monitor, it will look fairly plain. Of course, you have to go into your MY CONTROLS and have avatars and post photos turned off. (I have avatars off now)
That would be sweet.

If I ever get time,

I think you should provide an all-black skin, with gold fonts. IMO, this isn't really a professional engineering forum unless it is in all-black.

Back