Who will you tell first?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

humner

Reaction score
Personally, my fiance. I may wait a few days, then tell everyone at the same time.

I'll call my wife, and tell her, and during that conversation my voice will carry throughout the realm of Cubeland, so the office will know...

I'll scan a copy of it and email my PE-ness to everyone I know

My husband told me. He was checking the web site and called me at work. I had been checking it too, but he just hit the right time.

I am going to call my wife. "Hey Baby, crack that bottle of Crown, I am coming home, and thank you putting up with all my nagging and complaining since I started studying for this thing 6 months ago." :beerchug:

I will call my wife to tell her to put on something nice because we have some Celebrating to do. Then when get home i will whip out my PE-ness so she can properly admire it.

:bananadoggywow:

I will call my wife to tell her to put on something nice because we have some Celebrating to do. Then when get home i will whip out my PE-ness so she can properly admire it.

So I guess she has never seen your's before?

Ha! I think the guy sitting next to me is starting to wonder why I keep laughing at my SAFE model...

LOL... I've never seen mine before! However with the help of NCEES I am hoping to see it soon!

:please:

Once she has fully appreciated my newly aquired PE-ness I will take the old one out for a spin around the block as well!

:Banane20: :bananadoggywow:

What a great incentive she gave you to pass your test.

LOL... I've never seen mine before! However with the help of NCEES I am hoping to see it soon!

:please:

Once she has fully appreciated my newly aquired PE-ness I will take the old one out for a spin around the block as well!

:Banane20: :bananadoggywow:

ahh yes.... Your PE-ness in training

Back