Who passed the FE!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my result yesterday and I passed the second times.

FE-General DS-Oct.2008

No results in CA yet... any day now. The CA website says results were mailed out on the 16th. Of course that has to be right before a postal holiday!

The CA website says only 43.46% of takers passed in Oct 2008. That has me a little worried. It's also interesting that they don't break it down by first-time and repeat takers:

http://www.pels.ca.gov/applicants/oct08eit.shtml

Seems like takers in October do worse in CA than they do in April. Maybe there are more repeat takers?

Anyway, more nail biting until Tuesday (or later). The interminable waiting has to be the worst part of this test. That the testers haven't moved into the 21st century and improved or speeded the process (at least here in CA) is galling.

I passed! :multiplespotting: got the letter today, I'm from central California.
Me too! Whew, I was worried there. Not bad for being out of school for 18 yrs, and having only an Econ degree! When I took the exam, there was no bubble for my college, nor was there a bubble for econ degree.

I passed the October 08 exam, too. I am from New York.

After 16 years later from my graduation (oversee), I passed this exam at the first time from Chemical Engineering discipline.

I did not mention which exam I passed. It was October 08 FE exam -Chemical Engineering discipline

Just got my mail today! Alberta is the slowest! But its all good, I got a PASSING LETTER!

FE '08 Civil Discipline

:appl: Pinoy! Finally! Congrats! :multiplespotting: :w00t: :respect: :woot:

:p10940623:

Passed the FE at age 48 in Oregon.... Undergraduate in Forestry MS and PHD in Forest Engineering and Civil Engineering Respectively.... A whole lot of studying going on... One down and one to go...

:p10940623:
Passed the FE at age 48 in Oregon.... Undergraduate in Forestry MS and PHD in Forest Engineering and Civil Engineering Respectively.... A whole lot of studying going on... One down and one to go...
Congrat! I thought with a PHD degree that you can be waive from taking the FE and going to the PE license directly.

Back