Who passed the FE!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^Ditto. And good luck to those who haven't heard yet.
smile046.gif

FE results, W. MI baby! :pASSED2:

:party-smiley-048: :woot: :bananalama:

Congrats to all who has passed. I have taken my exam in California and I have not heard anything yet. Is there somewhere in internet that I can check it online that if I have passed or not? In the boards website it says the results will be sent ealry February. I can't wait 1month more. Any suggestions?

wvgirl,

im sorry to hear that, me too, i can say i have almost memorize almost all crucial problems in FERM, NCEES, Sample FE, and 1001 Probs from the other board, but still failed. I would think we might change our strategy, I have heard www.eitexam.com is good, I will try their website.

Another strategy too, we should focus more on our weaknesses and enhance our strengths too.

Good luck to you on your next attempt, dont push yourself too hard for now, enjoy the holidays.

"Failing" doesn't mean that you have failed. It just means that you need to take the exam again to pass. I took my PE exam 4 times to pass. I'm glad that I stuck with it. Good luck. Hang around here for all of the study help and encouragement you need. :)

Still waiting here in Pennsylvania for FE results anyone from PA get theirs yet. I heard this state is slow with results but this is getting ridiculous.

Back