Which one will be the first state to release results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for the APR 2014 results, Maryland broke first and Washington was minutes behind. this year it'll be WA first.

North Korea - They have already hacked the NCEES database and will release all the information.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what it means on the Ohio website when it says "Pending"?

I looked at the approved test taker list and found only 1 match, so it doesn't seem to make sense.

Just wondering if anyone knew what the heck it means.

pend·ing
adjective
adjective: pending

1. 1.

awaiting decision or settlement.
    "nine cases were still pending"
    synonyms:

unresolved, undecided, unsettled, awaiting decision/action, undetermined, open, hanging fire, (up) in the air, on ice, ongoing, outstanding, not done, unfinished, incomplete;

informalon the back burner
    "nine cases were still pending"

• about to happen; imminent.
      "with a presidential election pending, it would be wrong to force the changes through now"
      synonyms:

imminent, impending, about to happen, forthcoming, upcoming, on the way, coming, approaching, looming, gathering, near, nearing, close, close at hand, in the offing, to come

"with a general election pending"

preposition
preposition: pending
until (something) happens or takes place.
"they were released on bail pending an appeal"
synonyms:

awaiting, until, till, until there is/are

"they were released on bail pending an appeal"

In a sentence: My beer tonight is waiting pending that I get the hell out of here.

To "pend" something. It's a medical term, you need a medical dictionary! When a patient gets difficult you "pend" them!

It became very clear to me sitting out there today that every decision I've made in my entire life has been wrong. My life is the complete opposite of everything I want it to be. Every instinct I have, in every aspect of life, be it something to wear, something to eat - it's all been wrong.
– George Costanza

Death Blow When someone tries to blow you up, not because of who you are, but for different reasons altogether

Back