Where was you?!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
c1c790271f5ff555033ffad62ff15adb.jpg

It was my wedding anniversary last week (May 22nd) and I was on vacation visiting my friends house (they too were married on same day) in New Mexico. That morning me and my wife went to a spa where there is no cell phone coverage. Also, I haven't checked my email that morning. Apparently, while I was waiting for my wife to come out of Spa.. I was bored and checked my email. I was shocked and my heart beat increased when I saw the email from NCEES notifying the results delivered to me at 8am. I couldn't log in and check the results as there is no cell phone coverage..

I dont know what to do now.. Shd I wait or just drive few miles until I get a cell phone coverage (before my wife comes out of spa). I couldn't resist myself and I drove down few miles and checked my results. I PASSED! Our 2nd yr wedding anniversary became even more special.

I wouldnt have told to my wife that day if I had failed.. Obviously things went in a good way!

Back