When Are License Numbers Available?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Masterpe said:
"Mod on 3030 does not match Mod on 1012"

ah of course. I called about this, they tried to pin it on me, that it was a mistake i made, but turned out to be due to an issue THEY made on the application. And of course it wasn't corrected. Everything else shows updated as of 1/11/2017

And of course, no once called me about this issue even though i emailed TWICE inquiring on the update to my license. And lastly, of course it's a black lady taking care of this.
Your point?

Masterpe said:
... And lastly, of course it's a black lady taking care of this.
Did I read that last line correctly? Perhaps I am reading too much into this but it sure sounds a bit wacky!

After passing exam in October, I sent in licensing application along with the required documents/$75 fee last month.  I though it took too long so I contacted LARA by email.  They said my application was deficient and mailed me explaining deficiencies and how to correct them.

I guess they can't locate my original application to sit for exam.  Hope nothing serious.

Worst is over because I already passed the exam but why couldn't they just e-mail me.     

Back