What's your favorite video game?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last weekend I just bought a PS3. I mainly wanted it for a Blu-Ray player, but I must admit I will play an occasional game on it.

Are there any good games out for PS3? I guess I don't even know what is out for it. My system came with the WALL-E blu-ray movie and some other PS3 game that I have yet to even look at.

Last weekend I just bought a PS3. I mainly wanted it for a Blu-Ray player, but I must admit I will play an occasional game on it.
Are there any good games out for PS3? I guess I don't even know what is out for it. My system came with the WALL-E blu-ray movie and some other PS3 game that I have yet to even look at.

God of War III will be out next year. I have not bought my PS3 yet, but will do so JUST so I can play that game. Seriously. It will be the game to end all games. The first two were the greatest console games I've ever played.

For a game out currently, check out Prince of Persia for PS3. Another great series.

I was doing the Warcraft thing for a while...I recently cancelled my account just because I wasn't playing enough to justify $14/month. It does store your profile though so it'll pick up where I left off if I want to play again.

Roommate in Louisville had the WWII Call of Duty, whichever one that is, that was pretty neat. I'm not a big gaming person, but I liked the historical feel of it so I could get into that one.

Back