Whatcha Playin?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mr snick and minisnick play the new zelda what seems like all the time.  They play "together", minisnick basically works as a scout looking for things in the background and provides constructive criticism  on mr snicks battle tactics

mr snick and minisnick play the new zelda what seems like all the time.  They play "together", minisnick basically works as a scout looking for things in the background and provides constructive criticism  on mr snicks battle tactics
Awesome! Breath of the Wild is a lot of fun. LadyFox plays it quite a bit as well. She's quite the Zelda fanatic.

Waiting for Assassins Creed: Origins to come out in October.  Seems to be a heavily revised gameplay, map/travel system, and is set in/around ancient Egypt.

How about some love for Steam.

Shovel knight

Guacamele

Stanley parable

Portal
Guacamelee was awesome.  I spent a lot of time on that game when it came out.

I'm still on Zelda and with the new DLC coming out, I don't think I'm going to be putting it down anytime soon.  It is definitely in my all time top 5.  

I got Mario Kart when it came out, but haven't really put too much time into it.  I was tempted by ARMS but I think I'm set with Zelda and MK8 until Mario Odyssey comes out in the fall.

@knight1fox3 did you get Mario Kart?  

I got Mario Kart when it came out, but haven't really put too much time into it.  I was tempted by ARMS but I think I'm set with Zelda and MK8 until Mario Odyssey comes out in the fall.

@knight1fox3 did you get Mario Kart?  
Yep, the new Mario Kart 8 is fantastic! I've unlocked quite a bit of additional vehicles and add-ons. That maps are great. I've also been thinking about getting the new Street Fighter game that was just released.. Looking forward to Mario Odyssey too!

Yep, the new Mario Kart 8 is fantastic! I've unlocked quite a bit of additional vehicles and add-ons. That maps are great. I've also been thinking about getting the new Street Fighter game that was just released.. Looking forward to Mario Odyssey too!
Sweet, send me your friend code when you get a chance.  

Im really jelous of you guys playing zelda, but classes have started again. Maybe ill attach a controler to my books.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I'm playing The Witcher 3 on console atm. Finished the main quest and working through the expansion packs right now.

I picked up one called "State of Decay" recently and it's pretty damn good. it's a zombie apocalypse game. You cannot manually save the game, nor load any auto-saved files, so toon death is permanent. As soon as I finish Witcher 3, it's going to be next.

As far as MMORPGs are concerned, Gemstone IV is mine. I started playing it when it was free on AOL. I leave it for a few years and then return for a few years...it's a cycle for me.

Obviously emulation is a better option, but still cool to see this being announced: http://www.avsforum.com/nintendo-announces-mini-snes-classic-coming-september-29/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=AVSForum.com_weekly&utm_source=AVSForum.com20170627

Mini-SNES-768x512.jpg

I hope that they won't have it sold in Target only just like the retro NES. 

Holy supply chain problems Batman!

Man, I am p'ed.  Went to play Mercenaries on RE5 Gold Edition the other day just for fun and somehow I had deleted my save file.  Can't play Mercenaries without a completed file.  Arrgghh.  Not sure if it's worth running through the whole game again.     Umm......... yeah, it is. 

I'm sure they will do like the Nintendo switch, make the $300 one almost impossible to find but have the $450 one online readily available!

They're ramping up production.  They hope to have 25 units available on launch day, and 1 available each consecutive day until everybody that wants one either has one or has given up any hope of ever finding one (99.999% of potential customers will end up in the latter category).

I was in full "shut up and take my money" mode when they announced the NES Classic.  I do not own one because at first I couldn't find one, and now I'm so pissed at their continued "desirability through rarity" marketing that I may never buy another Nintendo console.  (For reference, I own every stand-alone Nintendo console from the NES to the WiiU...have not bought a Switch).

They're ramping up production.  They hope to have 25 units available on launch day, and 1 available each consecutive day until everybody that wants one either has one or has given up any hope of ever finding one (99.999% of potential customers will end up in the latter category).

I was in full "shut up and take my money" mode when they announced the NES Classic.  I do not own one because at first I couldn't find one, and now I'm so pissed at their continued "desirability through rarity" marketing that I may never buy another Nintendo console.  (For reference, I own every stand-alone Nintendo console from the NES to the WiiU...have not bought a Switch).
Even Virtual Boy?  ;)  

I count that as a handheld.  The only handhelds I have had were the original Game Boy and a GBA.
I don't know man.... that thing was big and sat on a table.  ;)

You sound like me... I have every Nintendo system made, NES through WiiU (all hooked up), but I have not bought a Switch yet, and the only portables I bought were the pocket Gameboy (B&W) and the GBA (still have it).  :)  

Last edited by a moderator:
NES, SNES, and Wii 

Playstation, PS2, PS3, and PS4.

My son plays on Xbox One (he has 2 of them).

I used to be a big NES fan, until the Playstation came out. Haven't really played anything since. I still have all of them, but only the PS3 and PS4 made the move. We bought a 2nd Xbox after the move because we found out the power inverters sold in the US are not compatible with NZ electrical supply. We have since bought a voltage transformer that it plugs into.

I still have my Atari 2600, 5400, 7800, and Jaguar! 

Only the Jag is hooked up because those older RF coax systems are hard to integrate into a modern A/V system. 

Latest posts

Back