What was more enjoyable?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mrs. DH has been a total nymphomaniac this year.......I think it has to do with turning 40. I think I was icing my balls when I got my results that said I passed.
Did you use buttercream or fondant? Just curious.

Mrs. DH has been a total nymphomaniac this year.......I think it has to do with turning 40. I think I was icing my balls when I got my results that said I passed.
Did you use buttercream or fondant? Just curious.

Neither. I was talking about an ice pack like this: http://www.amazon.com/Mueller-Ice-Bag-Blue-Inch/dp/B000PD1EU2/ref=sr_1_10/183-2773261-5677940?ie=UTF8&qid=1418218980&sr=8-10&keywords=ice+cold+packs

With the all the squirting she does cake icing isn't necessary. However, she does make some mean cakes with buttercream.

That look when you find out she's a squirter.....
a842c097f98f3119783b4bab91e21abfcf2c333db23b841ef7634c1600e68700.jpg

Nothings better than sex... Well maybe a NY STYLE strawberry cheesecake...
Sorry... pizza beats em both
Italian or Greek? Sloppy and soft or Greasy and firm?
Oh no, an East Coast and West Coast opinion on pizza.
To me pizza is a blank canvas where an artist can perform their work. Some are amazing, some aren't that great, however at the end of it I'm usually satisfied with what their interpretation is. If it isn't that great, it's still pizza.

Now where are those damn results? This is really buggin the crap out of me.

To me pizza is a blank canvas where an artist can perform their work. Some are amazing, some aren't that great, however at the end of it I'm usually satisfied with what their interpretation is. If it isn't that great, it's still pizza.

I agree with wondering where the results are. My company Holiday Party is tonight and I was really hoping to have the results before it.

This post just made me think of VTE :( He grew up on the opposite side of the Hudson River than I and we had distinct differences of opinion on good pizza... ironic that when we finally met in person it was at a pizza joint

And what were the results of that pizza? Was it good, bad, both like, both hate, one like the other hate? We must know.

it was on the west side of the Hudson, I was happy, he conceded that it wasn't "THAT" bad, which is funny since he picked the place out... I will say this much, having resided south of the Mason Dixon line for the last 11 years may have impaired my judgement because I was excited about the pizza we had in Milford Ct two nights earlier

the slices were square or the pizza itself was square?

The slices were square and the pizza was a rectangle
Was this verified with precision instrumentation through a QA-QC process? Or should we just call it a quadralateral pizza cut into quadralateral slices to ease our engineering minds...?

Latest posts

Back