What occupation do engineers marry?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What does your spouse do?

• Engineer

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Nurse

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Teacher

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Other (expound below)

Votes: 19 43.2%

• Total voters
I really got you on that one huh?

Come to NY. I've got multiple habanero sauces and some V8, just bring the vodka, something cheap in a plastic bottle. There's the walkway over the Hudson, the Culinary, a bike trail, and some nice parks in the area. Plus I've got the Empress, a big new TV, there's a pool here, there may be some food in the fridge that isn't bad, and I got a futon with Labs on the covering.

What more can you ask for. I'd ask my neighbor downstairs, but she's 80.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to know I beat out an 80 year old. Lol. Upstate NY sounds like a lot more fun than SE MI. Are you interested in rock climbing?

Upstate NY is pretty nice. People associate the state as NYC and Niagara Falls, but there's a lot in between. I could easily kill a week in the Adirondacks or Finger Lakes.

Never rock climbed. I've been rappelling before, that's kinda rock unclimbing right?

Closest to climbing I ever got was scrambling. Remind me to tell you about the time some asshole friends of my ex took us up Mt. Washington in NH on a scramble...with two large dogs. Lifting a 90 lb timid, squirming beast over your head really adds to your experience. Oh wait, I just told you. 3 Ivy League PHDs and they couldn't figure out something dog friendly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't realize the tank was 18 lbs.

A scramble is somewhere in between a hike and a climb. You might have to negotiate a 4-6 foot vertical rock. Great if you have opposable thumbs, not so good with paws.

I see. Sounds fun. I wish there was a way to calculate the BTBR: butt to boob ratio.
This is a subject of great personal interest. I'll spend the weekend collecting an excessive number of samples and come up with some empirical data. I expect a lot of hands on work and personal gratification.
Haha. Have fun grabbing, smacking and feeling up tanks and water balloons all weekend.
118976d1301695194-whats-modified-addiction-stuff-i_like_where_this_thread_is_going.jpg

Back