What kind of reaction your boss will have if he just couldn't pass PE

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kkk007

Reaction score
Do you think he will be happy or he will be mad when you tell him you passed.

Depends on what kind of person he is. Chances are he will be a little on the insecure side about it.

I am afraid that he will find a chance push me out. Whenever I mentioned "PE", he pretended that he didn't hear it and said domething else. Did anyone has the similar situation that we can share?

Depends on what kind of person he is. Chances are he will be a little on the insecure side about it.

Not sure. But I had one tell me not to pursue a Masters degree. When they found out I was 'laid off' within a month. I could only imagine what their reaction would be now that I passed the PE.

I have a higher degree than my boss does too. If he knows i passed PE, I don't know what will happen. It is better to find a backup now.

Not sure. But I had one tell me not to pursue a Masters degree. When they found out I was 'laid off' within a month. I could only imagine what their reaction would be now that I passed the PE.

Sounds to me like you should keep quiet about it and start looking for a new job. That can't be a good situation.

OK. Keep quiet . If other people ask me, I will be quiet and just smile.

Thanks

Sounds to me like you should keep quiet about it and start looking for a new job. That can't be a good situation.

Back