What is your rating out of 10 based on...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last I checked, KStew doesn't sleep with guys.
This was well before that decision.  It was a pretty big entertainment media scandal at the time.  All the Twihards were heartbroken that she cheated on Rob P.  A quick Google search says it was Rupert Sanders.

This was well before that decision.  It was a pretty big entertainment media scandal at the time.  All the Twihards were heartbroken that she cheated on Rob P.  A quick Google search says it was Rupert Sanders.
Phoebe from Friends explained a possible cause.  As an actor you never know when your career will be over.  They gotta do whatever they can, even flubbing PR stuff for bigger boxoffice $$$ to score royalties.

535411232bcd6b060f6663f48974c7e0.jpg

All the engineer guys I know ended up with fugs.  My motivation is more geared towards making fellow guys realize they can get way way hotter girls if they just checked out girls in a way they can notice and then talked to them.
my husband is an engineer.... :(  I realize I'm not the hottest one out there but I also am not a fug.

Personally in a relationship I think looks only go so far, if you're stupid I don't want anything to do with you.

Back