What Does Your State Do Best?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csb

Reaction score
http://visual.ly/just-what-does-your-state-do-best

whats-your-state-good-at_5029141c3b15d.jpg

I'm not exactly surprised that IL is tops in gang membership. It's not like all those shootings in Chicago are perpetrated by the local 4H club.

I think we should also get a mention for the number of governors (and congressmen and Chicago aldermen for that matter) that we send to prison. Chicago didn't invent corruption, they perfected it.

I'm not exactly surprised that IL is tops in gang membership. It's not like all those shootings in Chicago are perpetrated by the local 4H club.

I think we should also get a mention for the number of governors (and congressmen and Chicago aldermen for that matter) that we send to prison. Chicago didn't invent corruption, they perfected it.
Illinois politians...just legalized version of gangs. They just prefer to steal money.

We're pretty good at bringing down the literacy rate of the entire country. Also, pot.

Shopping? Really?

I swear, no one who actually lives in MN actually shops at the Mall of America.

Shopping? Really?

I swear, no one who actually lives in MN actually shops at the Mall of America.
no but people fly fropm Japan for a shopping day there.

Figures MA is #1 in speeding tickets. What about taxes? It's not called Taxachusetts for nothing.

Michigan has the most golf courses of any state. And my county has the most golf courses in Michigan! Too bad I don't golf.

And Wisconsin. . . who knew there was such as thing as Licensed Cheesemaker?

I live in NJ and have solar panels on my roof.

I'm was making $8,000/yr in SREC's two years ago, but since everyone has jumped on the solar bandwagon SREC prices have dropped and I only make about $1,500/yr now!

:madgo:

Rural life and Seasonal Affective Disorder usually drive people to the end up here. Mostly it's the SAD that gets people going down that path.

Doesn't surprise me though.

Vermont = smartest state?? that's news to me but I'll take it.

Back