What does the chat say?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColoradoPEmaybe

Reaction score
Has anyone asked about the result status using the chat feature on the NCEES website? I've been trying to summon the courage to ask but what if it pi**es them off and they fail me..... 

Has anyone asked about the result status using the chat feature on the NCEES website? I've been trying to summon the courage to ask but what if it pi**es them off and they fail me..... 
I'm sure you won't find anything new out that way. You'll just get the same canned response as everyone else.

I think I've used it in a previous cycle.  I think I was just given the standard "Results are released 6 to 8 weeks after the exam," and then I felt bad for bugging them.  

I did. The reply was 8 to 10 weeks for the results to be processed. I think the person has a copy and paste response for all results related questions. 
Yeah, that's what I got the time I asked them too. Haha I wonder if it's a bot at this point, they probably get the same question hundreds of times a day.

Latest posts

Back