What do you say?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sure that it has come up several times on these boards, does anyone have a link to the threads about pass rates and/or raw score vs. real score?

You can go to the NCEES.org web site to see the April 07 pass rate, I think was actually a little lower than the last 2 were. As far as raw score vs. real score. That's information that's tucked away behind the Area 51 info, and who the second shooter in the JFK assassination was.

Normally on this site many people that did not pass will start to post their analysis scores, and I'm proud to say that I've been a helpful participant 3 times for that, then after a while we start to get somewhat an idea on what the cut score was.....but it's not a scientific analysis.

I have heard about how chilly SoCal is this time of the month, just about as cool as Miami. :laugh:
Yeah... right now its about 58 F here in LA. Its cold and dark but not too bad. Miami is famous for the weather, and the beaches. All we have is Britney Spears..... :(

Last edited:
Yeah... right now its about 58 F here in LA. Its cold and dark but not too bad. Miami is famous for the weather, and the beaches. All we have is Britney Spears..... :(
Miami sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heck...South Florida sucks. For what good the nice warm weather is if you cannnot afford to live in the biggest retirement community in the fudging world? :smileyballs: I'd rather take 25F in a place I can call home than "nice" weather in a cristal cage.

Bottom line....South Florida is so overrated!!!!!!!!!!! :true:

Mini rant over

These days there is plenty to go around. Yum, cookies!

4956-bs15.jpg

If I do pass, I will for sure carry on the crappy lies that all PE's before me spouted to me..."oh, you don't need to study, it's easy"

"hahahahaha"

Ok, not a very original quote but many of you will want to use it in another 6 months when you have your license and you are reading about others sweating it out just like you did. Just like I did. and thousands before that.

If you want to confuse people, I like the creative response "I feel more like I do now than I did when I got here" :screwloose:

...South Florida sucks. For what good the nice warm weather is if you cannnot afford to live in the biggest retirement community in the fudging world? :smileyballs: I'd rather take 25F in a place I can call home than "nice" weather in a cristal cage.
Bottom line....South Florida is so overrated!!!!!!!!!!! :true:

Mini rant over
I couldn't have said it better...

That is why we moved away...

I would love to move away from my location in the warm, humid south too. But I swear it seems like I am permanently attached to this place...

^^^ I would suspect that the market in your area is probably like many others - most properties just can't seem to sustain the values to which they have risen. It can't be very satisfying when you see things going up and down, knowing that you aren't getting much return on your investment. Not to mention that the home equity lines that used to be quick to recover now just seem to dangle there without much value once you tap them.

My advice for you - I would just hang tight and keep your eye on the horizon for performance enhancers to raise your values and get things swinging again.

JR

Miami sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heck...South Florida sucks. For what good the nice warm weather is if you cannnot afford to live in the biggest retirement community in the fudging world? :smileyballs: I'd rather take 25F in a place I can call home than "nice" weather in a cristal cage.
It's snowing here today BiO - wanna come over?

Latest posts

Back