What did Santa bring you for Christmas?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually got:

Corsair Vengeance 8GB (1x8GB) DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory (CMZ8GX3M1A1600C10)

And

PNY XLR8 GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Cards VCGGTX750T2XPB

To upgrade my tower!
Not too shabby. The Ti line of cards can really push the frame rates. Not too keen on PNY though.
Thanks!!!! Yeah, I was lagging bad in big group events on WoW (southshore vs tarren mill), and graphic settings had to be turned down for the game which sux.

PR3C9783_mlg.jpg

Absurdly expensive stainless steel interchangeable knitting needles, gift cards, and cash. All in all, a win-win.

Mr. Bug and I got a joint gift of new silverware from my parents.

I love them! The ride in this morning, in -17F windchill, was so much better than with gloves. I had on a light pair of gloves under these and was good to go.

I'd hazard two things about the "attached" comment:

1. If you can't get your hands out of these quickly, you probably couldn't get your hands off quickly before. They are really easy to get in and out of and there's lots of internal room to brake and shift.

2. One of the worst things you can do in a fall is try to brace yourself. Better to have your hands stuck than breaking your collarbone.

A "Fitbit Charge" from my in-laws... Are they trying to tell me something??

Actually pretty cool!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
This. I got one for Christmas too. I've found that I strive to make all of my marks

A little late, but I bought this with some greenbacks Santa left. Para Ordnance PXT 14-45 limited 1911 double stack. I've been wanting one bad for a couple years and drooling over this one for 3 months.

IMG_8778.JPG

A little late, but I bought this with some greenbacks Santa left. Para Ordnance PXT 14-45 limited 1911 double stack. I've been wanting one bad for a couple years and drooling over this one for 3 months.

Nice. I love my PO. My Carry 45 is the best CCW piece I've ever owned. Accurate, well built, and will eat virtually anything you feed it, even if you stagger rounds in the clip.

Weeeellllll, I actually had feed problems with the first mag I shot through it. I had a box of Winchester FMJ 230gr and it misfed twice in 8 rounds. I've read that it may be picky, so I'm just gonna have to find what it likes. I dont think I would use this as a CCW. Its huge compared to the LC9 or 380 I'm used to packin araound

Back