What color will the pencil be?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fark...i will paypal you when i get to my computer..late tonight or tomorrow

Should be on the way.
Got it, thanks itin.

Hey, itin and iwire, I should have mentioned this earlier but in-lieu of $5, I'd gladly accept your blue pencil instead, any interest? I'll return the $5 if you prefer that option. Either way, thanks for honoring the bet. :)

Should be on the way.
Got it, thanks itin.
Hey, itin and iwire, I should have mentioned this earlier but in-lieu of $5, I'd gladly accept your blue pencil instead, any interest? I'll return the $5 if you prefer that option. Either way, thanks for honoring the bet. :)
I'm looking for blue as well duh! I have red, black and green(2 greens) I willing to trade green for a blue

I do not have the blue pencil, but a black and a green one. But the idea of the placing the next bet is exciting (I should get over gambling habit) .

I've got so many **** NCEES pencils I can't find them all anymore.

Sap, Sap, Sap... I'd hate to have to re-think our friendship. :p

I know exactly where my NCEES pencils are. I keep them locked in the vault which is a clean room environment. :thumbs:

In a temperature controlled room, right knight?

I do not have the blue pencil, but a black and a green one. But the idea of the placing the next bet is exciting (I should get over gambling habit) .

lol. I am not a gambler either. I just wanted to put a little something on the line to test my faith in my pencil color prediction system. :)

Sure !! I would be glad in helping you develop the proof for the "The pencil color prediction theorem".

Just mention my name in the paper where you lay down the proof.

P.S. Any counter proof disproving the theorem shall be considered a totally different theorem.

ptatohed, sadly it's true. My FE exams (both) I don't believe they issued out the pencils yet. I think that has been confirmed by others. That would have been April and October of 2000. My PE exam pencils are long gone. Those would have been April and October of 2006. My FS exam pencil is long gone too, that was October of 2010. My PS exam pencil is somewhere in my desk, that was April 2014. My first state specific exam is in my notebook and gets used daily. That was October 2014. And my second state specific exam pencil is in my car. That was from Friday.

Back