What color will the pencil be?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jokes I can take. Bieber not so much. Can we ship him to China instead?

Play nice. Don't need any butt hurting. Usually ends with a ban hammer. As for Bieber, just make him disappear

Everyone needs to save the butt hurt for results season.

Can we start a ban bieber thread? ? ?

Has anyone seen that "What color is the dress?" picture. What if the board decides to give something like that.

Anyone willing to bet against the ptatohed theorem? How about $5?

http://engineerboards.com/index.php?showtopic=24615&p=7259901

You could say the odds are in your favor. If it's blue, I win, if it's any color but blue, you win.

Any takers? :)

I wouldn't bet on such a broad pallet of colors. Being an ethical gambler, I will say black. Give me the odds for black.

lol. Well, seeing that I am cheap and losing even $5 would sting...... ok, fine, I'll play, however I can't go past $10, so 2:1 odds. If it's blue, you owe me $5, if it's black, I owe you $10, if it's a color other than blue or black, it's a draw? :)

Anyone willing to bet against the ptatohed theorem? How about $5?

http://engineerboards.com/index.php?showtopic=24615&p=7259901

You could say the odds are in your favor. If it's blue, I win, if it's any color but blue, you win.

Any takers? :)

I wouldn't bet on such a broad pallet of colors. Being an ethical gambler, I will say black. Give me the odds for black.

lol. Well, seeing that I am cheap and losing even $5 would sting...... ok, fine, I'll play, however I can't go past $10, so 2:1 odds. If it's blue, you owe me $5, if it's black, I owe you $10, if it's a color other than blue or black, it's a draw? :)
I will take that bet as well.....go for black!

Insane in the membrane. Ptatohed's got pencils on the brain.
smileyhooked.gif

Back