What are you eating?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wholly crap. we had a steak retirement lunch for a couple of guys in the office yesterday (most people with grey hair are jumping off before the furloughs start)

this guy that sits opposite me is huge, pushing 400 lbs. well, it is no mystery how he got there. he took the biggest steak available, probably 18 oz or better, and tore thru that thing like ravenous wolf. he broke 4 plastic forks, and these were the heavy duty plastic (maybe not the best for steak, but nobody else broke a single one) there were fork tines and bits of meat flying all over the place.

:puke: is the word

Ewwww!!

I know a surveyor who makes a mess with his food like that. I refuse to go eat lunch with him anymore - unless I'm wearing a hazmat suit. Gross.

Back on the good side of food, I just polished off a shrimp po-boy with fresh Louisiana shrimp. Awesomeness.

tried something new. Pear yogurt. The jury is still out...had chunks of pear I thought it would be more just flavored like it.

I went out for chinese buffet with mudpuppy last night .... I am still regretting it this morning.

JR

Back