***What are you doing in less than one month before exam?***

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tanya, the all in one guide has problems and answers similar to the cerm but easier to read. The author has a sample exam for morning and breadth that can be purchased through him. The all in one guide is great and I didn't take the sample exam yet so I'll key u know how that is

Tanya, the all in one guide has problems and answers similar to the cerm but easier to read. The author has a sample exam for morning and breadth that can be purchased through him. The all in one guide is great and I didn't take the sample exam yet so I'll key u know how that is
thank you

Tanya, what resources are you using now to study? I want to get the exam cafe to get a look at some fresh new problems. How are you using them? Do you do simply trans problems or are you mixing it up? Can you generate quizzes and exams using the exam cafe? Let me know ok. Thanks ;)

Tanya, what resources are you using now to study? I want to get the exam cafe to get a look at some fresh new problems. How are you using them? Do you do simply trans problems or are you mixing it up? Can you generate quizzes and exams using the exam cafe? Let me know ok. Thanks ;)
You can generate exams in are areas, or breadth. It instantly show you how many problems you have done right (kind of % level). You can check you score by area of study or by problems. Its not bad. Transportation didn't cover everything I wanted. I study in additional construction depth (partly). Trip generation and signalisation wasn't cover very well, but Non-quest. problems get you fimiliraze with green book very well.

Morning is cover good. I think it worse it. It gives yougeneral idea of problems and your score and speed. :beat: ,and this picture perfectly shows how I feel 3 week before the test

Latest posts

Back