What about OREGON

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

min

Reaction score
Anyone who knows the information of 2008 April PE exam results....

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems like most of the people who have received their results already for April 2008 were notified directly by ELSES. You'll be receiving a letter from OSBEELS, so there will be some delay. Have you tried giving them a call? I've heard other people have had success in obtaining information from them in the past . . .

I passed the Oct 2007 exam, and I received my results in the mail more than 2 weeks after the first postings of people receiving their results (exactly 10 weeks after taking the exam). Not sure if April is any different from October, but you may have a week or two of waiting :brickwall:

I know what its like - hang in there and maybe try calling OSBEELS tomorrow? It could be worse - they used to wait to release results until after the July board meeting (this year July 9th!) but now they release them as soon as they receive the results. They should be released before then.

Until then, keep :mail-296:

Yesterday I received an e-mail from the Oregon Board-

Although NCEES has been releasing results, The Oregon Board has not received any. Once results are received the Oregon Board will release them immediately.

I think they release them on web-site this week....

I checked their website daily while I was waiting for my results. If I remember correctly, I received my letter several days before my info was updated on the website, but it was during christmas/new year season when they received the results so I'm sure things were hectic. Hopefully the'll get their act together a little sooner this time around.

What test did you take? Good luck!

Has anybody checked "what's new" under osbeels link.

Is this something updated recently, or has been there forever...?

All of the exam results have been received and sent out to the examinees. Questions can be e-mailed to [email protected].

Has anybody checked "what's new" under osbeels link.
Is this something updated recently, or has been there forever...?

All of the exam results have been received and sent out to the examinees. Questions can be e-mailed to [email protected].
I just called, and the news YES they have received it yesterday. They haven't mailed it out yet as they have to enter in the system. So most likely, early next week... Good luck you all and to myself..

Once results are received the Oregon Board will release them immediately.

I think they release them on web-site this week....

I took the civil PE.

The board released the result on web-site this time.

but I failed...

l keep my fingers crossed for all of you.

I see No Licensees found when I enter my last name and first name.
Did you see Fail after you enter last name and first name?
when I enter my last name or osbeels ID

I see my License EIT.

but if I pass it changes CE

What is your full name?

I just called the board.

She said the programer is still updating the information and it will be done by next monday or tuesday.

She also said results were mailed to address today.

Good luck to you.

I just called the board.She said the programer is still updating the information and it will be done by next monday or tuesday.

She also said results were mailed to address today.

Good luck to you.
Hello

I took the Civil PE last spring.

I did not find my name on OSBEELS website, but my friends,who took the PE with me, found their name!!

I really want to know it can be possible that the content of the mail from OSBEELS in two weeks will be different from current that of OSBEELS website!!

Thanks!

I got my OSBEELS letter today. Passed the ME PE. What a relief.

I also found all of my other buddies' results on the website (Active or EIT Intern).

:multiplespotting: Congrats mackintosh! :multiplespotting:

And to those who are still waiting, don't give up until you get your letter. Just because your name isn't on the website yet doesn't mean its over. Good luck!

Back