What about NJ?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

I tried to Login at NCEES & showing results not updated....

I am aslo waiting for FE results

Good Luck

I passed the FE but failed the Law exam during the October tests. I received the package stating that I need to register for the next EIT exam in order to get another law exam (specifically it states "You cannot schedule with Engineering Examination Services (EES) for the Law examination without scheduling for a national exam). It also says the board will contact me.

I called up the board and they stated that they were only up to the "H"'s for mailing out the information. The deadline for registering is February 18th, 2011.

I tried to ask the lady at the NJ board but she did not listen to my question.

Do I need to register for the next exam in order to get my LAW exam, or do I just wait for her to send me the law exam and potentially miss the registration date for the next exam.

I passed the FE but failed the Law exam during the October tests. I received the package stating that I need to register for the next EIT exam in order to get another law exam (specifically it states "You cannot schedule with Engineering Examination Services (EES) for the Law examination without scheduling for a national exam). It also says the board will contact me.
I called up the board and they stated that they were only up to the "H"'s for mailing out the information. The deadline for registering is February 18th, 2011.

I tried to ask the lady at the NJ board but she did not listen to my question.

Do I need to register for the next exam in order to get my LAW exam, or do I just wait for her to send me the law exam and potentially miss the registration date for the next exam.
call the board, ask them to mail you another exam.

Back