Whamageddon

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I survived, also! And didn't completely avoid Christmas music, but limited it tightly to Monday and Tuesday of last week. I thought it might show up on my "Pop Christmas Music" station on Pandora, but it was all more recent Christmas music. Of course, it also didn't pop up when listening to "Light of the Stable" by Emmylou Harris, either!

EMl0mrEXUAAnIq0.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                                                                                                                                                                     Roarbark's remains.

I did NOT survive this game. I heard it on Jan 1st or 2nd at a store. WTF. CHRISTMAS IS OVER, STOP WITH THIS SHIT PLEASE
Given the round ended on Christmas Eve, you survived! Congrats!

The store was just pissing off customers by continuing to play Christmas songs.

So, is this in effect yet for this year?

Shouldn't be too hard to avoid as I'm not really leaving the house all too much!

Okay, clearly not in effect yet... It starts on December 1st, per the original post. But hey, no problem starting to avoid Whamaggedon early!

Latest posts

Back