Whamageddon

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't matter. Heard it in the car with my wife on Saturday.  She had it on an Xmas station and halfway through the song I asked her who sang the song currently playing. She said it was George Michael, to which I had to ask, "Before or After Wham! broke up?"

I then had to explain the concept of Whamegeddon and why I had lost...
Fare thee well to Whamhalla. 

Put this one in your head instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't heard the song yet so I'm still in this.

When I do hear it, I always think it goes, "Vas deferens, I gave you my heart. . ."

I don't know what's wrong with me.

Anyone else crank up Darlene Love’s baby please come home when it comes on the radio?

Just me?

Bueller...

I'm still in this as well, however I haven't been listening to Christmas music quite as much this year as in the past. For some reason there aren't many local stations playing Christmas music full time.

Anyone else crank up Darlene Love’s baby please come home when it comes on the radio?

Just me?

Bueller...
Never heard of it.  As to the OP... I'm still in this. Pandora at home is set to play only Traditional and thus far, I've done all my shopping on line and haven't even entered a grocery store!

I have managed to avoid ALL x-mas music that doesn't come on those shitty year-end car sales commercials.

Time of death: 8:07 AM AST

I thought I'd be safe being on a cruise ship for a couple weeks. Came close recently with the Taylor Swift, and a steel drum version but got lucky until this morning. Then got on a ferry, with a x-mas cd on repeat. Heard it three times in the next hour.

Good luck everyone.

Car = podcast

Home = Jazz, Traditional or Classical Christmas music

Garage = Flaw, Slipknot or something similar

No Wham here.

Back