WEST VIRGINIA RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DVINNY

2-time 10K winner
Reaction score
I received my letter on a Wednesday last year from the April 2007 exam, and that would translate to WV takers getting theirs this Wednesday.

So 6 more days if WV stays true to form from this time last year.

Hang in there Mountaineers!!!

:wv:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what I got in my email when I left a question on ELSES 's webform:

"Scores will be released to the WV Board the first part of next week. The WV Board will report the scores to the candidates. "

My message to them was:

"There is a lot of rumor going on that ELSES has already started mailing out the PE exam (april 11,2008) results, and these individuals claim that they have contacted you, and they got that information from ELSES. Is this true? Based on my past experience with FE Exam results, it was 8th week, and I am not sure whether I should expect the result by the end of this week. Your answer will be highly appreciated. Thanking you in anticipation."

Great news for Mountainers.

This is what I got in my email when I left a question on ELSES 's webform:
"Scores will be released to the WV Board the first part of next week. The WV Board will report the scores to the candidates. "

My message to them was:

"There is a lot of rumor going on that ELSES has already started mailing out the PE exam (april 11,2008) results, and these individuals claim that they have contacted you, and they got that information from ELSES. Is this true? Based on my past experience with FE Exam results, it was 8th week, and I am not sure whether I should expect the result by the end of this week. Your answer will be highly appreciated. Thanking you in anticipation."

Great news for Mountainers.
i did the same thing earlier this week, and received the same resonse earlier this week from elses, funny thing is that when i sent the exact same question to ncees from the ncees website, i was told results began to be released to the state boards and testing agencies this last wednesday........seeing as how elses is an llc of ncees, you'd think the information would jive, but it doesn't:(

I have a co-worker that received his FE results back on Friday from WV.

He did not tell me until I said something about today being the day, he said "No, Friday was and it wasn't good"

I don't know anyone who took the PE this time around to find out if they got theirs on Friday or when.

Back