Washington is out!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an email version on Tuesday, 2/6, in response I assume to my 1/18 request for license by email via the online portal. Still no physical version. For those that have received the physical copy, did it look weird?

For instance, the other PEs in my office have one that generally looks like this: 

supreme-sc1m.jpg

But the email version was a Mount Ranier/Puget Sound background of something like this:

c34dbb77-5eac-43a3-8ffd-93f19470c17c-original.jpeg

(Note: That license just came up when I google imaged it)

Yeah mine looks like the bottom picture, but with a "sunrise" color image of Rainier. On 2/6 I got the email copy I requested on 1/17. I was expecting something like your top picture that looks more like my university diploma. 

I got an email version on Tuesday, 2/6, in response I assume to my 1/18 request for license by email via the online portal. Still no physical version. For those that have received the physical copy, did it look weird?

For instance, the other PEs in my office have one that generally looks like this: 

supreme-sc1m.jpg

But the email version was a Mount Ranier/Puget Sound background of something like this:

(Note: That license just came up when I google imaged it)
The bottom picture is your actual license; WA issues this type of certificate for all types of licenses (such as hair stylists). Your certificate (top) will come later.

The bottom picture is your actual license; WA issues this type of certificate for all types of licenses (such as hair stylists). Your certificate (top) will come later.
Cool. I thought that might be the case, but did't realize until I got the license that there is a difference between the certificate and license. 

Just an update, I still haven't received my wall certificate in the mail so I emailed to check. They are still processing those. I'm certain I'll be renewing my license (early March) before I ever get it in the mail at this point. 

Back