• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Want to buy NEC HANDBOOK 2017 tabbed

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparky Bill PE

Senior, Master, Professional, Licensed Electrical
Reaction score
If you passed the October 2017 congrats! I am looking to buy the NEC 2017 HANDBOOK with tabs already in it. Amazon has a ton of "fake" nec books and I would rather get from a person. Please private message me if you have one for sale!

By tabbed, I mean the official tabs from Mike Holt or the NEC tabs. 

NOT custom personal tabs. 

Last edited by a moderator:
For the PE exam, a substantial tabbing system like Mike Holt's would be WAY overkill. You really only need a handful for some tables (conductor/conduit sizing, overcurrent protection, voltage drop). 

For the PE exam, a substantial tabbing system like Mike Holt's would be WAY overkill. You really only need a handful for some tables (conductor/conduit sizing, overcurrent protection, voltage drop). 
Thanks for your feedback, I wonder if people mostsly agree with what you're saying or if fall the tabs really help. I'm going to make a separate thread. Maybe I can figure out how to do a poll!

Back