Waiting?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nperr

Reaction score
As another Friday comes and goes with no results, I realize that I will have another weekend to wait. I will have to drink a bottle of wine to get through the agony of not knowing.... At least I didn't find out that I failed yet. Ha Ha

As another Friday comes and goes with no results, I realize that I will have another weekend to wait. I will have to drink a bottle of wine to get through the agony of not knowing.... At least I didn't find out that I failed yet. Ha Ha
I'm not waiting anymore, but I'll have one with ya :)

Last edited:
Ahh drinking, the cause and solution to all of life's problems. :winko:

Still waiting... I called and they said they went out... SOOOON!
Seriously, I am starting to go crazy. My friends keep telling me to stay off of this board and relax. I really thought today was the day.... But I guess not.

Seriously, I am starting to go crazy. My friends keep telling me to stay off of this board and relax. I really thought today was the day.... But I guess not.
I had the same issue while waiting for results. I am not sure if you are better off staying away or hitting <refresh> every other minute or so. :laugh:

On a serious note, I do know a few people who were pretty close to --> by the time results started to roll out.

My advice: watch a comedy routine. Seriously. It will get some of that nervous, pent-up energy released.

Good luck while enduring :waitwall:

JR

Back